Section II - ChemStar Assignments
- Lesson 6 - Exercises #1-5
- Lesson 7 - Exercises #1-5
- Lesson 8 - Exercises #1, 2, 4-7
- Lesson 9 - Exercises #1, 5 choose #3, 4 or 6
- Lesson 10 - Exercises #1-8
- Web Research Project page 51
Research an element. Write a report including:
Your element’s name, symbol, and description.
A list of your element’s uses.
A description of how your element is mined or obtained.
- Find a cool link or video/ media related to the key questions for a lesson in section I and email it to your teacher with a description.
- Choose a Green Chemistry Assignment from the list and complete the 3, 2, 1, Green Chemistry Summary